welcome

:: Firefly :: Serenity :: Costumes :: Joss Whedon :: Shawna Trpcic :: Ruth Carter :: Jill Ohanneson ::

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mal's Maroon Shirt

Mal's maroon shirt often gets confused with his brown shirt.  Heck, I even confuse it myself!  But, it is a different shirt, and the lighting can play a big role in how the color is perceived.  So, here's a look at his other iconic shirt.



More after the break...

More screencaps from Shindig:



 Screencap from Our Mrs. Reynolds:



Screencaps from Out of Gas:

\


Some screencaps from War Stories.  This is where I'm a bit fuzzy.  I think this is a different shirt from the pics above, but it isn't the same as the brown shirt.  But, here it is, just because.



Screencaps from Trash (the same as the one from War Stories, I believe):



So, maybe I should just put the maroon and brown entries together, but what's the fun in that?  I think we can all agree that they're very similar.

Mal wears this with his Browncoat.


My Photobucket Album for Mal.
Serenifly Costumes site for Mal.

No comments:

Post a Comment