welcome

:: Firefly :: Serenity :: Costumes :: Joss Whedon :: Shawna Trpcic :: Ruth Carter :: Jill Ohanneson ::

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

River's Maidenhead Dress

River wears this blue dress when visiting the Maidenhead to lay down the law.  I mean...kick some butt.  I mean...show everyone who's boss.  I mean...freak out.



More after the break...

Some more promo and behind-the-scenes pictures:



Some screencaps:



This was at the Propstore for a bit:




I've heard some say the jacket given to her by Kaylee is reminiscent of the Turquoise Jacket Kaylee wears in Firefly's Pilot episode.  It is not the same jacket (obviously), but I would bet that they were thinking on those lines. 

Also, she also wears these boots with her Battle costume.


My Photobucket Album for River.
Serenifly Costumes site for River.

No comments:

Post a Comment