welcome

:: Firefly :: Serenity :: Costumes :: Joss Whedon :: Shawna Trpcic :: Ruth Carter :: Jill Ohanneson ::

Monday, May 20, 2013

Beginning of Summer Update!

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the lack of posting.  I'm actually really close to being finished with the main characters.  You've probably noticed the lack of really in-depth posts recently, and that's why.  Soon, I'll be doing follow-up posts linking costumes and talking about the extras, like shoes, pants, and jewelry.

But, like everyone knows, summer can be difficult.  I am married to a professor, so school is out and my schedule is all crazy-like.  So, I'll do the best I can to post as much as possible, but like last week, going off-the-grid will be the norm.

A bit of business, someone over at the LJ community FireflyCostumes is trying to trade her Green DKNY River dress.  She wants to trade her size 8 for a smaller size, she does not want to sell.  Just send me an email and I'll get you in touch with her.

Thanks!

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment